Welcome

First I want to say thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my blog. I know everything is kind of hectic right now with the election and life in general so I really do appreciate you reading this.

So in this post, I will be mostly talking about my plan for this blog. I have a lot of things that I want to do with this blog and I'm so excited!

One of the first things that I want to do in this blog is review young adult books. At first I was kind of hesitant to do it because I don't see many writers reviewing books and I want to be a published author someday . But I got over it because I have so many unpopular opinions about some of the best books that I want to let loose in the world. My goal is to do at least three book reviews a month.

I will also participate in bookish tags like the ones on Youtube and the Top Ten Tuesday blog. I love reading and watching these. I devour list of books and people's opinions about books. It's so entertaining so I thought to myself that I could participate in this, too.

So far that's all I have planned for this blog so far. If you would like to see other things on the blog, comment below and I'll respond back as soon as possible. I'm hoping to start this in December so I'll see you then! Thanks again for reading and have a great weekend!

-D.K. Wilson

Comments

Popular Posts