Manuscript Monday #1

Hello everyone! Today I decided that I'm going to try something that I saw on
Clever Fox's Youtube channel. She basically just talks about her current WIP and I thought that it would be pretty cool to do it. In these posts, I'm going to talk about interesting facts about my WIP rather than about the actual writing process of me writing the story. I'm going to try and do this every other Monday so that it continues to keep my interest in the story (I have a bad habit of quitting ideas because I think they aren't good enough and boring) Hopefully, it will also get you guys interested!

For my first fun fact about my WIP, it's actually the prequel to the actual series I want to write later. It's told from the point of view of the main character's sister. The reason I decided to start with this? I was originally going to start with the actual series but Aaliyah's, the current name of the sister, story intrigues me a lot. The reason she intrigues me? Can't say without giving spoilers!

What's a fun fact about your WIP? I love reading and watching about other people's writing progress and WIP. Comment below and I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. I like this "manuscript Monday" idea! I suffer from the same thing, too -- quitting on something that I'm afraid may be too boring or just too...blah. I also sustain an unhealthy dose of "lack of confidence" in my writing. I know that it only gets better the more you write, which is what I am trying to do. But I also want to incorporate a "writing" section on my new blog in the near future, as long as I can get myself to just WRITE!
    Rosie // www.rosiewritesthings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do it! I think it's helping me actually get some writing done! I love writing blogs so I'll have to check yours out :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts