Manuscript Monday #3

Ready for another fact? Although I'm not sure about the details of my world yet, I can tell you that a river flows throughout one of the kingdoms like in Venice, Italy and that it has bright and colorful buildings. At first my WIP was a futuristic Africa but now I'm not sure. I did like the idea of portraying Africa in a new light that isn't just poverty but I'm finding that my WIP isn't based on the African cultures. It's based on the Black community in America and while many of us have African descent, there is still a difference between the two. But like I said, I'm still working on how I want the actual world to be.

A door in Tredestrea
Claude Monet House - Giverny, Eure, FranceWhat does your world look like and how do you begin to build it? This is especially hard for me so suggestions would be great on where to begin!

Colours of Venice, Italy. Great! Love Italy and Italian? Follow my absolutely free Italian course at www.speakitalianfast.blogspot.com Love clothes? Follow http://everythingforguys.co.uk     


Comments

Popular Posts