Would You Rather Book Tag

Hello everyone! Today I have the Would You Rather Book Tag which was originally made by abooknerd on Sincerely, A Book Nerd. This tag is really old but I want to do more tags on my blog and this one interested me. Here are the questions:

1.) Rather read only a series or stand-alone books?


I'm more of a stand-alone kind of girl. I don't know why but I hardly ever finish series of books. Maybe it's because I don't get attached to characters the way other people do. Maybe I don't care enough to continue the series since I have to wait basically a year for the next book anyway if it's traditionally published. Whatever the reason, I definitely prefer books to be all by themselves.

2.)  Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?

I'm tired of female protagonists right now. All of them have had some type of love interest and that usually takes over the story. Almost all of the stories I have read with a male protagonist have been some of my favorite books because they focus on the action, the blood and the guts. That's the kind of stuff I like. Give it to me!


3.) Rather shop only at Barnes & Noble (or other actual bookstore) or Amazon?

I think I prefer Amazon on this one. Amazon has basically every book I want on there since it is online. My Barnes & Noble has a small section for the books I like to read so the variety is definitely better for me. Plus I'm finding that Amazon is usually cheaper than Barnes & Noble.

4.) Rather all books become movies or tv shows?

This one depends on the book. If I fall in love with the characters, then of course I want it to become a tv series so it can continue forever and ever. But if I like a book mainly for the plot and the setting, I would want it to become a movie so that I can see the world and the action of the plot in a movie theater. 

5.) Rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?

Five books per week, duh. If anyone says otherwise, I don't know what kind of reader they are. (No shade but shade to those people.)


6.) Rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?

I wish I could be both but I'm going to be an author one day (Notice how I said going to be? That's confidence right there!). I love writing my stories, even though it takes me a while, and I love seeing my ideas flow onto paper. If I could be a book reviewer, too, that would be great but an author is my dream. 

7.)  Rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?

This is so hard. I know that I would get so tired of those same twenty books but six months is such a long time. Six months! I guess I would have to choose the six months one, though. Whatever book it is, though, it better be worth the wait.


8.) Rather be a librarian or own a book store?

Definitely be a librarian. This would allow me to buy all of these diverse books and then spread them to other people with no charge to them!

9.) Rather only read your favorite genre or your favorite author?

Genre all the way. I love Marie Lu and Renee Ahdieh but I have to read Science Fiction & Fantasy books. Give me all of them and I will be content for years. Even the bad ones will make me happy that I'm reading the genre. 


10.) Rather only read physical books or eBooks?

Physical books. Even though it's difficult to hold them sometimes when I'm in certain positions, I love hard copies because I like feeling the book. I also don't like reading a lot of eBooks because the screen hurts my eyes sometimes.

What would you answer about each of these?

Comments

Popular Posts