5 Books I'm Excited to See In Theaters

What do I love more than reading books? Nothing but I love watching some of my favorite books become movies! There are some amazing books becoming movies in the next few years but here are the top five that I am beyond excited to finally see come to the big screen.


5.) Ready Player One by Ernest Cline: I read this book when I was a freshman in high school and I have to say I really liked it. Now do I remember it? Nope but of course I'm going to reread it before the movie comes out next year.

4.) A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L'Engle: So I'm going to cheat with this one because I haven't actually read this book. By the time I had heard of it, I was in high school and since it was written for young readers, I didn't think it would appeal to me. However, now that I have seen this amazing trailer and I have loved every single movie that Ava Duvernay has directed, I am definitely excited to see this movie!

3.) The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken: This movie I'm excited for just because I love the characters so much and I can't wait to see them on screen. On Instagram, they have multiple pictures of the cast together and the casting is so perfect! I'm in love with it already.

2.) The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas: This book has been the best book I have read all year and hearing all of the castings while it happens is making me so excited to see this book become a movie.

1.) Black Panther: So this is technically another cheat since this isn't a book but regardless, this is probably my most anticipated book-to-movie adaptation. When I saw Chadwick Boseman in Captain America: Civil War I was literally was like, "Let me see this African prince in his own movie and I will be happy for life." Now he has his own movie! To see an all Black cast in a superhero movie was something I thought I could only dream of seeing. To see that it's actually happening and coming to screens in 2018 is amazing.

What book-to-movie adaptations are you excited to see?


Comments

Popular Posts