9 Series I Want to Reread Soon

Hello everyone! Today I want to talk about the books that I loved so much that I want to reread them. My memories of each of these books make me want to be back into the series for one reason or another.

9.) The Legend series by Marie Lu: This series was all around amazing to me and I remember all of the feels I had when I read it! I just want to experience those feelings and fall in love with the characters again.

8.) The Angelfall series by Susan Ee: I remember when I first read this book series and I was introduced to cannibalism. When I read that, I was just like what? But I loved the characters so much in this series and the one part that always gets stuck in my head is when the main character, Penryn, is sleeping next to Ralph and she's just so awkward and curious. It was the funniest part of the entire series for me. That alone makes me want to reread the series.

7.) The Darkest Minds series by Alexandra Bracken: I technically haven't finished the series yet but it has been long enough that if I started the third book right now, I probably wouldn't know what was going on. But I remember all of the feels I got from the characters and when I saw the characters on Instagram, it just made me excited again.

6.) The Wrath and the Dawn series by Renee Ahdieh: I'm not even going to lie. I'm most likely going to reread this series just because all of the male characters are so swoon worthy in my head. But I liked this book also because of the lyrical writing.

5.) The Reckoners series by Brandon Sanderson: I think this series is the only series that I read as soon as they came out. I want to reread this series because I loved how action filled it was and how the main character has this little quirk with bad metaphors.

4.) The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo: I loved the first book of this series and then the second one was okay. The third book I hated even though it was everyone's favorite. Despite this fact, I want to reread this series all because of the Darkling.

3.) The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins: This movie franchise is amazing and I watch them all the time. I don't read the books all the time, though, so to reread these books would be just as amazing as watching the movies over and over again.

2.) The Jasper Dent series by Barry Lyga: I remember reading the first book of the series and loving it. Then I read the second book and the third book back to back just because I couldn't put it down! I definitely want to get back to these characters and the craziness of Jasper Dent's life. Even though it was messed up, it was entertaining.


1.) The Charlie Bone series by Jenny Nimmo: This series was like the Harry Potter to me during my childhood. I loved this series a lot and I think I read it twice already. I would love to go back through the entire series and read it again.

What series do you want to reread and why?



Comments

Popular Posts