5 Popular Books I Haven't Read But Definitely Will

Hello everyone! I'm pretty sure most of us bookish people have books on our TBR that received a lot of hype and yet we still haven't read them. I usually wait until the hype has gone down to read these books since I always expect something better than what I read, This just leads to disappointment even though the book could've been great. Now I just want to read these books.

5.) Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo: I don't want to repeat how disappointed I was in the ending of The Grisha Trilogy but that's part of the reason I put this book off. One of my friends, who was also disappointed in that trilogy, said that this book is way better and to give it a chance. So that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to give it a chance and I hope that it's worth the hype.

4.) An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir: I have had this book in my room for the longest and now I'm just like, you need to read this book. Part of the reason I put it off for so long is because the third book in the series isn't going to be released until next year. What if I enjoy the book so much that I want to binge read it? I don't want to forget about it like most series that I read. So hopefully I can read this book over winter break or something.

3.) Nevernight by Jay Kristoff: There are two reasons that I want to read this book. The first is that this cover is one of the most interesting covers I have seen. I can't stop looking at it because it intrigues me and makes me want to follow the character on the cover. The second reason is because Francina Simone loves this book so much and I usually trust her judgement on books. I am aware that there are some criticisms because of the use of a culture is wrong. However, I think that as long as I recognize that it's problematic, I can still read the book.

2.) And I Darken by Kirsten White: I was going to read this book two times before this. I literally had it checked out from the room and on my shelf waiting for me to pick it up. But then I looked at how big it was. It was daunting. I heard that it's a great book but the size of this book just keeps me away from it. But 2018 is going to be the year I just go into it, hopefully.

1.) Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes: I have wanted to pick this book up for the longest. It looks like a fantasy novel that I'd enjoy since it doesn't look like it's heavy on the romance. Besides, the covers of these books make it seem like an adventure I can't wait to be on. 


What are some popular books you haven't read yet?

Comments

Popular Posts